Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kuzukuzu

Dermaroller Use

Hey guys, I've been rolling with a 2.0mm dermaroller for the first 2 days but someone from the forums told me that I shouldn't be rolling 2.0 on a daily basis.

So I started leaving a 2-3 day interval between rolls. I was just wondering if 2-3 days is enough.

Oh and I'm really excited to results I can't wait till my acne scars are gone! :D

1.5mm spaced 4-6 weeks apart is what I've heard, how can you roll with 2mm every few days? Dont you need numbing cream?

Please, dont be so ignorant. You asked so we suggested that you should read a lot about dermarolling first. You stick needles in your face so behave responsible and do a good research about what you're doing.

Its not a miracle cure for scars and if you continue doing it wrong way, you can end up with worse scarring.

I don't understand how I am being ignorant. I'm just asking about the interval between rolls and thanks for answering everyone I am going to do as suggested 4 weeks.

P.S. Is it necessary to draw blood and also, if the pain disappears in 2-3 days does it mean i'm not applying enough pressure?

Edited by kuzukuzu

honestly, if youre asking questions about how to use a dermaroller then you shouldnt even be having one in your hands, let alone using one twice with only 2 days between uses. that is why the person called you ignorant. please be smart about this. i probably researched for 6 months straight and i decided to try it out on my body scars. after finding out that it was not right for me i did not end up rolling on my face. just because it seems like a do-able treatment doesnt mean it will work for you. again, be smart.

Edited by dykim90