Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dashooter911

Diary of a Jersey guy on Accutane.

Name: Mike

Height: 6'2

Weight: 200 lbs 5% Body fat

Looks : Sexy as hell (pre-Acne) Average (post-Acne breakout)

Mild/Severe Acne on Chest, Shoulders, Back

DAY 1: I woke up about 6 a.m. on Friday. Couldn't really sleep too well because of being so nervious as to what would happen to me during the night. I go to work and for most of the day I feel like complete crap. Seriously, I felt like I just went out drinking all night, only subtract the fun. My lips were chapped, my eyes were dry, I had aches where I didnt know you could have aches, and I felt a little light headed too. Small things like air wooshing past my ears as I walked by the bathroom doorways in the hall of my job bothered me. That night I started too feel a little better when I went to my friends house. Maybe it cheered my up a little. I drove home and went into my bathroom. It's really hard taking a pill that causes you to feel like crap, that's why I stared at the pill for a few minutes. I then looked at the mirror and realized it sure as hell was worth it. Taking the pill, I went upstairs and went to sleep.

DAY 2 coming soon...

No I have very mild Acne on my face, I use to have it bad in high school on my face. I know, people with face Acne think body Acne people are posers or something, but trust me it sucks not to be able to do certain things because of the cysts on my body.

This is wayy off-topic, but 5% body fat is pretty impressive, any tips for lowering body fat and keeping the same weight?

Ya, it sucks taking a pill that you know is gonna make you feel like sh*t. But the end result is what keeps making me take it. I just started like you so hopefully we get some good results!

Yeah, honestly the reason I have such low body fat has to do with how hard I train at the gym and my diet. I would say diet is like 85-90% of how to lower your body fat percentage. You have to eat a high protein diet and have a moderate amount of carbs(not atkin's style, like 200-300 g a day). Also, eat 5 to 6 meals a day. This keeps you metabolism going, burning fat. Doing cardio a lot also helps. Also, if you train at the gym with weights, try to get at least 1 gram of protein per body weight a day (200 lbs= 200 g of protein). The reason I say this is because the more muscle you have the more fat you burn.