Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am 16, Going to homecoming formal dance today at 7pm-10pm, but it is at a different school.

my skin looks like shit. I'm so nervous. any replys please?

I have a ton of hyperpigmentation on my left cheek, and like 3 active pimples. and on the same cheek, I have a burn mark from a chemical peel...fml....and less acne on my right cheek, it's retarded.

Edited by vavier

anything....?

Take some ibuprofen to calm down any inflammation. Moisturize. Use some serious cover up and make up. Twirl around in your dress. Step away from the mirror (you can look, but don't look so close). Take a deep breath. Go to your dance.

I'm in my 30s now, but I remember having a very bad break out in the fall of my senior year, even the day of Homecoming. I put on my make up, did my hair, took a deep breath, and went with my cute date. Dinner was fine, the dance was dark. He still wanted to make out anyway. It was fun.

I am a guy, an the girl i went with, broke up with me. depressing...

Find her in 10 years and you won't be so depressed anymore after seeing what she looks like then. In the meantime, go for the next girl! :D

I never went to any homecoming. I didn't even go to graduation. Never cared enough. But if you really want to go then just go. You'll forget about your skin in no time.