Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on the regimen for about 8 months now. I was almost completely clear until a few weeks ago i ran out of BP and all my acne came back.

Just a few days ago I finally got a hold of the Eucerin Renewal Day Lotion at a Rite Aid 400 miles from home. I was very anxious to try it.

After using it for a couple of days it has dried my skin out terribly. My skin is begining to peel in some places. Up until now ive been using Neutrogena Oil free moisturizer with spf15, and i never had any problems.

Even the places on my neck, where i dont apply bp is itchy and flaky because of the eucerin renewal. today i went back to my old moisturizer for now until i find out whats up. I've never had any problem with any product liket his before.

Does it take a few days to get used to or what??

Help!

I noticed there is a Eucerin Face Renewal with Alpha Hydroxy and a Eucerin Skin Renewal with Lactic Acid. I have the one pictured on the site, which is the one with Lactic Acid.

I dont know, but I just thought id throw that in

It doesn't do well on your neck... the AHAs peel off the skin and make it look terrible.

I noticed this as well...

Is here any other Moisturzier similar to the Eucerin Face Renewal or any other moisturizer in general that anyone reccomends.

I've applied the Dove Nutrien Enriched stuff three times today and it seems to be undoing the damage the eucerin did slowly

thanks