Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
layton

uhh help? my pores seem to be doing something

hey! if been doing the regime for 3 days EXTREME improvement. only a few dots left. but this morning when i put on my cleanser i felt my skin like tingle and move. i thought nothing of it and continued at usual. when i got out of the shower i was shocked to see all over my face my pores had pushed out these white things... at first i thought it was just all the junk and crap coming out of my pores. is that all it is? or should i be concerned? (tonight im not gonna put anything on it and just let it drain.)

thanks in advance :)

That just sounds like your pores are clearing. That's extremely fast. I wouldn't skip your normal application. Just moisturize perhaps a bit more.

Guest Timehealsall

hey wynne i have a question regarding this. When i started putting BP on my nose, i noticed my pores were bringing up all this weird grayish/black stuff (black heads and maybe some plugs?)

my question is, after these things fall off, what can i do to make sure the pore closes? I mean id rather have these things underneath my skin instead of enlarged/scarred pores...