Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fraction Co2 On Asian Skin

I am skin type IV and received fractional Co2 months ago. I am discolored with blotchy redness and hyperpigmentation.

Many doctors suggest these phenomenons are not permanent. But when I've gotten a second opinion with a Laser expert. She said the discoloration may or may not go away. Some doctors say it will take months, some say it will take over a year. Some say it's permanent.

Opinions from these professions vary 180. So I want to know for those darker skin type who received fractional co2 with this problem, did they completely go away? If so, how long did it take?

bleaching creams is for PIH but will make the redness persist longer, yes I know that.

Any help

stay out of the sun, use spf 70. if you keep getting sun exposure, the redness will turn brown. i'm asian. but i havent tried co2 yet.

i tried using 30% tca and spot treated one scar. its been a month and its still pink! : ( i know hwo you feel

stay out of the sun, use spf 70. if you keep getting sun exposure, the redness will turn brown. i'm asian. but i havent tried co2 yet.

i tried using 30% tca and spot treated one scar. its been a month and its still pink! : ( i know hwo you feel

one spot is pink....imagine your whole face is red + brown + normal skin color + redder red + lighter brown + darker brown + shapes of square of laser beam + same old scars