Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cackutane

need help with blog in signature

copy/paste:

[url=http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=4050&]Here's my Accutane Blog![/url]

It'll show up as:

IM having the same issue ive tried typing in the

code but with my URL instead but when i click update it goes blank

Edited by Hoopsjunkie631

IM having the same issue ive tried typing in the

code but with my URL instead but when i click update it goes blank

You have to copy/paste everything that's in the code box. Replace the url with your own url, replace "Here's my Accutane Blog!" with a text of your choice.

I've changed your signature for you. The code for your current signature:

[url="http://www.acne.org/messageboard/website-accutane-t280396.html"]My Accutane log[/url]

You can change the text if you want to (just replace "My Accutane log" with anything you like better).

i'm having the same problem -- i have inserted the code with and without the " " and it just keeps deleting my link. any suggestions?

i'm having the same problem -- i have inserted the code with and without the " " and it just keeps deleting my link. any suggestions?

1. No outside links in your signature.

2. new posters cannot post links. it cuts down admirably on spam. ;)

Thanks Wynne,

How long would it take for me to be able to post links? I'd like to link to my acne blog.

Your blog is not on this site. You will not be able to link to it at all. Do read the board rules.

also i seem to not be getting any readers on my blog, i dont think its posted in the accutane blog section? maybe i didnt start it right.

after i make a post i dont see my name on the list of new posts?

In general, it seems to me that blogs aren't as popular as logs that are just on the regular message boards.

You have to order the blogs by recent post to see recent posts, same for recent comments. Another reason it's just easier to post a log.

You could start an Accutane log and copy/paste all your entries there. it wouldn't really take too long.

I don't think blogs are divvied up into sections like the galleries are, but I may be wrong.

And, like Wynne said, blogs just don't seem to get as much traffic. Probably because people have to actually leave the message boards to read them, whereas logs are right here on the boards.