Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karabasque

Clearasil Daily Spot Control Deep Clean Pads

This was the ONLY thing that truly worked for me.

There has been products before and after 'Clearasil Daily Spot Control Deep Clean Pads' that have offered less serverity but this product literally got rid of everything, the acne, the pain and the red marks within two weeks.

I discovered that after a few glorious weeks that the product had been discontinued, I felt that it wasnt too much of a worry since my face was perfect and I could keep on top of it now most of the work has been done but alas, it came back and I was back to square one.

I have been searching for years, thinking that maybe its still out there but Im guessing now the only ones that will have existed after the discontinuation will have expired.

I see the same product for sale on some websites, try to buy it, only to be told that the product has been discontinued and that I could be offered a similar product in the Clearasil range that does NOT work for me!

So frustrating.

So Id like to ask and discuss two things.

1, Have you come across a perfect product only to have it discontinued?

2, Does anyone remember using this same product and had the same perfect results?

Thanks for reading, I look forward to the replies.