Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest fatman_uk

Fatman's War

Guest fatman_uk

Riiight, we're back in business, boards are back, im back, time for anuther diary to keep me occupied, hehe. 8)

At the moment, im still on the regimen i was on when we left the other boards...

Morning

*Wash with 'Dove' soap.

*Cold rinse.

*Wait 5 mins.

*Use 'Urban Rites' moisturiser.

Night

*Have a Shve with 'Urban Rites Sensitive Skin Shave Gel' an the 'Sensor Excel' razor.

*Wash with 'Dove' soap.

*Cold rinse.

*Wait 5 mins.

*Use about 1/3 of a finger of BP for bottom half of my face, apart from my chin an lip area.

Its workin as good as, if not BETTER, than the full blown regimen did. I'd say prolly better for me becoz im not usin the BP on my chin now, which seemed to do the most harm EVER. :roll:

So im pretty happy with this regimen, but i wanna keep this log so i can keep track of what i eat an see how i go on with certain other variables.

-Gaz

Guest fatman_uk

OK Dokey, was a good boy today an didnt have no naughty snackies or nuthin which is kool. Jus some pasta an cottage pie, an a yoghurt, not much but im quite full. I dunno. :roll:

Had one zit next to my chin/lip this mornin, i had put BP on it the night before so i guess coz of the area it was in, it didnt like it, Huh? :D

So, im OK tonight, nuthin as far as i could tell, my only prob at the mo is ive had a rash little bumps an zits on my right shoulder an its REAL annoyin, i tried a few new shower gels an usin the Dove soap on em, BP, mosituirsers, didnt work. So i think im jus gonna go back an use the Nivea body soap i was before, didnt seem to help, like everythin else, but i cant think of nuthin else unless i can find a BP body wash or sumthin. :D

-Gaz

wuts goin on? nice to see things are goin good for ya, i just had a small tip for ya: i really dont believe food has much to do with acne

i honestly used to, only because i had the thing that most people on this board have when it comes to eating food...its like u eat something greasy or fatty, and soon after u see some zits. I was thinkin, hey! how is there no explanation for this and people on the board seem to think theres no connection..ARE THEY DUMB??

but i look back on it now and its just kinda weird, because i eat everything in site now and im positive that any small amount of acne im getting isnt because of food. i just kinda got to a point in the regimen where i would barely get acne, as before that i used to have a large amount of acne somewhere on my face at any given time...but its all changed and i think that using a jackload of bp does the trick

i barely follow the regimen now, but i still use bp and moisturizor to keep my acne in check...but just wanted to put my 2 cents in on the food question. lata

Guest fatman_uk

Nice to see ur still around, but sadly, sugary an most greasy foods DO break me out a bit. Jus sumthin i noticed, i prefer eatin healthier anyhow, an this kinda MAKES me do it, hehe. :D

-Gaz

Guest fatman_uk

Jus got a single red bump on my left jaw outta nowhere. Unusual.

Apart from that, nuthin.

What a borin face i had today, lol.

-Gaz

Guest fatman_uk

Yet again, not much on the acne front, the red bump deflated to a red dot of skin, hehe. :D

I also got some small... no.... *TINY* bumps tryin to make a reappearance on the left side of my chin, jus below the lip, only ever noticeable after i shave at night tho so nevermind. :roll:

Apart from that, alls good, i aint ate no crap food for about 4 days now, before that id eaten it all week an i started to get 1 or 2 zits comin.

So i think im OK as long as i dont eat junk food EVERY day, jus 1 or 2 days on the trot an i wont see no change. Think ill stick that stuff to weekends, after all, gotta have 'some' of it, life'd be no fun otherwise. :D

Plus id end up resemblin a rabbit if i ate to much healthy stuff. :D

-Gaz

:wink: Phew... has the most IODINE ..so besure to keep it out.

:oops:

SUGARY food...well...we know more sugar in our body is not good for health...it will cause DIABETIS if you continue to comsume it more.....although if it didn;t cause you flareup...

well....we also cannot comsume foods that contains too much litium. potassium in order to avoid flare up...

Okie..that;s all..god bless you alll.... :wink:

garkee2002

Guest fatman_uk

LOL, rather than check for all that i think ill jus eat less Salt (less Iodine), hehe. :roll:

Thanks for the tips by the way, ur a pretty informative d00d in my books. :D

P.S - Nothin bad happenin to face, its kinda weird, normally i get a zit on Sunday ready for everyone to see at work on Monday, LOL, well, no, one zit aint that bad at all. But i think i aint got one this weekend becoz i aint gone out at all. Therefore i aint had no beer, pizzas, burgers or nuthin. So no junk food, an no zit(s). Plus i saved me some £££ by stayin in bored, hehe. :D

-Gaz

hihi...fatman...( why am i so excited...maybe can leave you message will make me excited.. :wink: )

JUNKFOOD.....o NO...eat junkfood...for wat??? Sugary , fatty, milky stuffs not only causes ACNE but yet...will make you really really BIG in size....i mean FAT...well..you know why..those japanese SUMO guy can grow so HUGE ???They keep on eating the whole day....chicken, pork, mutton...almost everything in the supermarket store that can be eaten...they have it already in their diet list.. well...

Okie..you seems to look good now in your post..hopefully will maintain a clean and clear complexion~>. :wink:

god bless you,

cheers,

garkee2002

Hi its Dave from the last boards from Wigan. Just seeing what your using. Ive recently tried the avene range of products and I have to say im having excellent results cant remember the last time I broke out.

I am still following the regimen but using :D

Oxy on the Spot

Avene Cleanance soapless gel cleanser

Avene Cleanance-K Oil Control Emulsion (aha & bha)

I use the clinique facial scrub once a week.

With using these products ive started using half the amount of bp I was originally using and I have noticed that aswell as my having no spots my skin is also starting to look really healthy and smooth. I used to have really visible pores and now they look great.

If your ever in need of a good cleanser try that. Best ive ever had by far and ive tried hundreds of both expensive and cheap cleansers over the years.

Guest fatman_uk

Yeah i might try that cleanser, ive been after sumthin other than soap to try as a change. Cheers Dave.

Im usin :

*Dove Soap Bar

*Oxy On-The-Spot 2.5%

*Urban Rites Face Relief Moisturiser

I only use 2 pea sizes worth of moisturiser in the morning an the same amount of BP at night. Savin LOADS of £££ on usin less BP! :D LOL

-Gaz

U can get it from larger boots or from www.garden.co.uk

Best stuff ever and its a decent price.

Hi Gaz,

You mention out oxy on-the-spot 2.5%. As I know, Oxy's only produced 5% and 10% of BP. Maybe your place got such a product, but just a pity for me...my place has only neutrogena on-the-spot acne treatment after I made a call to the Johnson&Johnson of Malaysia. They claimed that usually they didn't import such product but they can import it for me but if only I buy a carton of it from them. It costs me about USD2.99 a tube and I need to buy them in large quantity...144 tube. God...anyway, I have bought it and they have sent the item for me. I dunno..whether I could use off these 144 tube or not..and the expired date is on may 2004.

~ :wink:

Anyway, I'm back now..after that lili e-mailed me several times.Thank you for your words too...I'll remember that ' dun care about what people think, as long as you be yourself and the best of yourself, it's okie for everything!'

god bless you,

cheers,

garkee2002 :wink:

Guest fatman_uk

Woah, i never saw any new posts after mine till now. So thanx for the link to Boots, Parki. :wink:

An jus a quick note, im goin away for a week, won't be back till the 26th October so cya all around. :D:D :wink:

L8rz. 8)

-Gaz

Damn you gaz!! lol, I wanna get away too, ahhhh, how nice it would be. Have fun wherever your going. And we'll see ya when you get back

-Shawn-