Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AshV

Just started using Dan's BP

Hey I just started using Dan's BP and its making my face very shiny/oily.

It seems my skin is not absorbing the bp and it is not working on making my face dry but making it more oily.

I feel like I am washing the BP off when I wash my face in the morning.

I have been making sure my face dries for 20 mins before applying.

Another problem I am having is that it doesn't seem to absorb onto my nose well at all.

My nose stays really shinny even more so than the rest of my face.

I don't know how I can use this in the morning and keep it on my face all day since it doesn't absorb and makes my face look real dirty all over and extra on my nose.

Help please :confused:

Edited by AshV

When i first started the regimen i too was not getting dryness. But then 2 days of applications BAM super dryness on my face and it was terrible because i didn't have a moisturizer too. Also I had to go to school with my face looking like that...:(

That's really weird that your skin is not absorbing the BP. Do you wait 5 to 10 minutes after cleansing before applying BP? Also, when you apply BP, the BP won't dry until 20, maybe 30 minutes after applying. And cleansing at the end of the day should wash off the BP, so I wouldn't worry about that.

What's your daily regimen like?

Ok, I've been using Dan's BP for about three weeks. My face was shiny for a little while but now it looks normal. Don't stop using it; your face will eventually adapt to it. I was going to stop using cause it made my face shiny but I think I would rather have a shiny face then bumps all over. It has worked for me, I am free and clear right now, I use it twice a day. No washing in between or touching face at all. Get away from touching or picky at your face. Don't even put your hands on your face at all. It has worked for me.