Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jessica09

Money and scar treatments

I don't come from a very wealthy family or anything. My parents work really hard for their money and I feel so guilty about spending so much money on scar treatments but I feel like I wont be happy and no one will accept me till my skin looks better. I have spent 2000 dollars on a laser that didn't do anything, chemical peels, micro, nothing really helped so that was money down the drain. I don't want that to happen again.

Now I have around 2500 dollars saved up and I'm getting ready to try for another treatment that will hopefully work. So here are some pictures of my scars... any advice on what treatment I should do that would work for close to the amout of money that I have? Please help!

Edited by jessica09

what laser treatment have u tried already? cause i would tell u to try fraxel repair if u havent already and subcision

It was aramis laser and that's what I'm thinking like Ernestorio minus the stem cells. Have you had fraxel and subcision done?

Edited by jessica09

i just get the feeling that this aramis laser is much weaker than fraxel restore and repair. And aramis is more for treating acne than treating scars. Lasers u really need at least a couple treatments to dramatically improve scars and build collagen.

no i havent had either done. but i have heard from many that fraxel restore or repair with subcision combination is the real solution for scars. i would love to get this done but i still have acne so i will need to clear that first before i start any acne scar treatment.