Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Houzi

HOW TO DESTROY YOUR SEVERE ACNE IN 1 WEEK

Now that I have your attention let me explain my experience.

I have had severe red cystic acne for 6 1/2 years. I have tried everything possible that you can buy at a store (LITERALLY)!!!!!!!

I have tried tetracycline and it didn't work, some other types of creams that the dermatologist had prescribed but nothing worked and I would never do accutane to my body.

It has been killing me my entire life. I couldn't take it any more and just wanted to crawl into a corner for the rest of my life.

But seriously I have found the cure for this type of acne: Cystic, big red bumps, white heads, etc but never really black heads.

SO THE SERIOUSLY REAL CURE FOR ACNE AND I LITERALLY SIGNED UP JUST TO TELL YOU ALL THIS TO SAVE YOU!!!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU THEN PLEASE PLEASE TRY IT TO SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

SO HERE IS THE ULTIMATE CURE FOR THIS TYPE OF ACNE

Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)

+

Water

And that is literally how simple it is.

Just mix baking soda and water until it is semi pasty and apply it to your face and walk away and read a book or watch something on the television or go online and occupy yourself while it's on your face. I have done this 4 days in a row and it's basically almost gone. I would show you what I used to look like but it's literally too gross. So yeah, do this and you'll thank yourself for trying it out.

All my years of suffering has been literally eliminated by this mask. I feel like crying I'm so happy. So please if you haven't tried this why the heck would you not want to try it!?

Save your skin and do this mask!!!!

It really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are actually lots of threads on this site about using baking soda to treat acne, and about how doing so can mess up the PH of your skin. Use the Search tool to find them.