Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
durianfan

Acne scarring - back

My girlfriend has some pretty bad acne scarring on her back that she would like to get rid of. She's Asian (Thai), so her skin is a lot softer and delicate than most. Scars do not go away easily. I have posted some pics below. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

post-138642-1285861122_thumb.jpg

post-138642-1285861136_thumb.jpg

post-138642-1285861154_thumb.jpg

post-138642-1285861122_thumb.jpg

post-138642-1285861136_thumb.jpg

post-138642-1285861154_thumb.jpg

Bump.

Can someone please give some advice? Is there a cream, scrub, or peel that she could use? The doctors in Bangkok just say that she needs to get laser treatment which is quite expensive. Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thank you!

First of all.. this scarring is so insignificant I'm pretty sure thats the reason nobody replies. Second, are they even indentatons or just red marks?

If they are red marks, they will fade with time.

First of all.. this scarring is so insignificant I'm pretty sure thats the reason nobody replies. Second, are they even indentatons or just red marks?

They are red marks, but will probably take more than a year to heal. Is there anything she can do to speed up the healing process?

They are red marks, but will probably take more than a year to heal. Is there anything she can do to speed up the healing process?

Controversial (i know) but i have found the sun to be the best cure

Guest Timehealsall

lmao, thats labeled as severe?

Looks like red spots/pih to me. I have similar situation to her (except 5 times more) and mines takes ages to fade.. I think AHA (acne.org aha) works wonders. Tell her to try that!