Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beautifuldoll

Have you ever broke down, or screamed out ur frustration in public?

I did once. In a bus full of people. There was a grown man that kept staring at me all through the ride with disgust on his face and by the 5th stop i'd had enough I turned to him and screamed "WHAT?! HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN SPOTS BEFORE?".................. :razz: ...ah pleasant times. :D

Edited by beautifuldoll

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
I did once. In a bus full of people. There was a grown man that kept staring at me all through the ride with disgust on his face and by the 5th stop i'd had enough I turned to him and screamed "WHAT?! HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN SPOTS BEFORE?".................. :razz: ...ah pleasant times. :D

wow u go!! :clap: :dance: :banana:

ive never yell, but if i ever feel annoying staring eyes on my face or at all (well i have other reasons to be stared at too tho) i sometimes stare back with double staring power lol so that they become embarassed and turn away or give my speshal "ill kill u!!!" glare, but thats only on days when im very pissed and being all riddiculously gutsy coz being like: haay yall, im terrible acne monster! look at me, fear me! , but that all fades soon when i see reflection of myself somewhere, then im just very sad, down, anxious and wanna hide in deepest, darkest corner and stay thar forev -__-