Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

As mentioned, in the past year or so I've become more sensitive to forehead acne. I remember at one point thinking "I wish the rest of my face could be as clear as my forehead", because the skin was 99% clear. Then I starting drinking like a litre of orange juice a day because of the vitamin C and fruit being good for you. That's when I got like literally 60 spots of all sizes, some cystic, on my forehead.

After cutting out the orange juice I got no new breakouts and was slowly healing for a few months. Then I tried probiotics which had a similar effect to the OJ. But I noticed sooner and stopped. So then I had the red marks from two massive breakouts there. Ever since then I get like 10 or so spots in the area every few months and I don't even know why sometimes.

But after all this my forehead is in terrible shape. Aching/red/scabs/dark marks. I've been taking antibiotics for a throat infection these last few days. Could this be the cause of the current forehead breakout? The antibiotic is Doxycycline Hydrochloride.