Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ENDT91

Something you all should try

I've seen a couple threads here about Papaya soap to get rid of hyper-pigmentation from acne. I started using Likas about 6 weeks ago (give or take a week) and I thought I would post my results to see what you guys thought about how it worked out. You can tell where the dark marks were, but it seems like they're a lot lighter now...along with my whole face in general. If you guys feel like trying it, I would encourage you to do it! Btw...you'll notice I have a couple a spare pimples on my face. I feel like they're the product of a reaction to some BP that I used. I was just washing my face with papaya soap up until about a week ago, I would just use a Clearasil pad at night [laziness yuck]. Low an behold, I developed a couple unwelcome visitors on my face...nothing major though. Before that though, the skin on my face was PRISTINE!

Edited by ENDT91

woops. the picture didn't load i'll get that up in a minute.

EDIT:

I finally got it to attach.

post-138630-1285873602_thumb.jpg

post-138630-1285873602_thumb.jpg

Edited by ENDT91

woops. the picture didn't load i'll get that up in a minute.

EDIT:

I finally got it to attach.

Wow! What an amazing difference in your skin. Just your pics alone convinced me to go buy this! You definitely look lighter in the after pic and really smooth clear skin! Did it really make your skin fairer or is that the lighting from the camera? :)