Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

acne on the forehead?

Guest Timehealsall

Guys i noticed that i never used to have acne on my forehead and now i have it all the time, and it seems like i have these weird lines on my forehead (trust me they are not wrinkles, but they dont seem like scars, just weird lines..)

My question is, any reccomendations on waht can contribute to forehead acne?

1) i use johnsons baby shampoo so i dont thinks it my shampoo.

2) i do have long hair, but i always keep it off my face, except when i sleep, then it randomly touches my forehead cause i am unaware of it and sleeping.

3)I do sweat on my forehead, but not profusely.

Maybe it is the shampoo? but i make sure i dont get it on my forehead, and if i do, i wash it throughly.

Any ideas as to how to minimize forehead acne?

Guys i noticed that i never used to have acne on my forehead and now i have it all the time, and it seems like i have these weird lines on my forehead (trust me they are not wrinkles, but they dont seem like scars, just weird lines..)

My question is, any reccomendations on waht can contribute to forehead acne?

1) i use johnsons baby shampoo so i dont thinks it my shampoo.

2) i do have long hair, but i always keep it off my face, except when i sleep, then it randomly touches my forehead cause i am unaware of it and sleeping.

3)I do sweat on my forehead, but not profusely.

Maybe it is the shampoo? but i make sure i dont get it on my forehead, and if i do, i wash it throughly.

Any ideas as to how to minimize forehead acne?

its very odd. but i never get it on my forehead if i am getting anywhere else. I only get them there if everywhere else is clear. like if I get one or 2 on my neck or cheek or nose, I don’t get it on my forehead. Its like my body saying to me; “ok, you’ve cleared up pretty good now, no acne anywhere, everything is looking fine, you’ve worked hard to get there so why don’t I throw you a curve ball and stick a few on your forehead which is probably the most ugly/teenage place to have them.. how’s about that? You tried to trick me into not making acne, so now you’re 26 I will punish you and make you look hideous like 15 years old againâ€

regarding the ‘lines’ on the forehead. I have those too. I always thought they were caused by a combination of BP and long use of antibiotics. I don’t notice them when I have acne, because I’m too worried about what is going on. But on clear weeks they REALLY are noticeable to me, they look horrible. When I’m back in London in December I’m going to botox them. that’ll smooth it out. it’s something you have to do every 2 years or so though, but its worth it.

I’ll let you know how it goes

Guest Timehealsall

do your lines look kinda like cracks? By the way, i do not think it is the BP because i rarely ever used BP on my forehead (just started it 2-3 months ago)..

regrading the antibiotics, they can cause scars/creases/lines on your face? what the fuck? What type of antibiotics are you exactly using?

Did they clear you?

yes they look like cracks, exactly right.

it looks like basically 3 lines going across my forehead, which isn't as bad as bad as it sounds. but i would like to get rid of them

defo the antibiotics caused it. antibiotics over a long period of time can cause lots of little problems. such as yellowing of the eyes and discolouring of the teeth.

yellowing of the eyes is caused by minocycline, which i had been taking for about 6 years. i stopped taking minocycling due to non-availability outside of the EU (in asia), and after 3 months the yellowing of the eyes had cleared, i dont have it anymore.

the discolouring of the teeth is easy to fix, just get your teeth bleeched. which worked fine

now i take doxycyclin in place of minocyclin as its the only one available here. it has its own set of problems, such as nausia if i dont eat enough, and it thins out my hair.

so when i use hair gel, if i dont style it right it makes my hair look really thin, like i'm almost balding.

but as i said, the lines in your forehead are most likely caused by antibiotics. i know mine are (and or BP, i dont know, or care). but it can be fixed with botox quite easily. the cosmetic surgeons can do it in less than an hour and its just in-out, its quite common practice these days and nothing to be worried about or ashamed of, so i've been told. i think it will be about 300 uk pounds to do.

i'm in the middle of another thread, the 'small dose of accutain' thread, trying to get info so i can start doing that. as i'd rather take just 1 pill of 10mg of accutain once a week, than 100 or 200mg of doxycyclin antibiotic every Day. but its prooving to be complicated to get answers out of people, they dont reply for ages and ages

Guest Timehealsall
yes they look like cracks, exactly right.

it looks like basically 3 lines going across my forehead, which isn't as bad as bad as it sounds. but i would like to get rid of them

defo the antibiotics caused it. antibiotics over a long period of time can cause lots of little problems. such as yellowing of the eyes and discolouring of the teeth.

yellowing of the eyes is caused by minocycline, which i had been taking for about 6 years. i stopped taking minocycling due to non-availability outside of the EU (in asia), and after 3 months the yellowing of the eyes had cleared, i dont have it anymore.

the discolouring of the teeth is easy to fix, just get your teeth bleeched. which worked fine

now i take doxycyclin in place of minocyclin as its the only one available here. it has its own set of problems, such as nausia if i dont eat enough, and it thins out my hair.

so when i use hair gel, if i dont style it right it makes my hair look really thin, like i'm almost balding.

but as i said, the lines in your forehead are most likely caused by antibiotics. i know mine are (and or BP, i dont know, or care). but it can be fixed with botox quite easily. the cosmetic surgeons can do it in less than an hour and its just in-out, its quite common practice these days and nothing to be worried about or ashamed of, so i've been told. i think it will be about 300 uk pounds to do.

i'm in the middle of another thread, the 'small dose of accutain' thread, trying to get info so i can start doing that. as i'd rather take just 1 pill of 10mg of accutain once a week, than 100 or 200mg of doxycyclin antibiotic every Day. but its prooving to be complicated to get answers out of people, they dont reply for ages and ages

grind, how long have you been on the antibiotics? Ive been on them for 9 weeks, so i dont think they can cause cracks in 9 weeks can they?

i dont know. i've been on mino and doxy for what, 8 years aprox on and off

Guest Timehealsall

hey, you know what pissed me off today. Jesus i went for a haricut, and since i have pimples on my forehead and temples, i told the lady to be gentle. She was still aggresive as fuck, and i just hope she didnt irritate my skin or pop any pimples..