Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First off, I would like to say the new Moisturizer is amazing!

The directions say to use 2 full pumps, which I first did, but it seemed a bit to much and left my face looking a little bit shiny. I switched and I am now using 1 full pump, which seems to be perfect for me. I may switch to 1 full pump during the day and 2 full pumps at night w/ Jojoba Oil, as my skin seems to be a little dry & flaky in the morning after I wash my face w/ the Cleanser.

QUESTION:

What is everyone else doing, are you using 2 full pumps or only 1?

I have AHA+ which I heard helps with the dry & flakiness if used a few times a week at night in replace of the Moisturizer... which I will try soon as I have been on the regimen for almost 6 weeks now.

QUESTION:

Does anyone add Jojoba Oil to the AHA+ or is this not recommended?

Two full pumps since the cleanser and BP make my skin so dry when it is already naturally dry. Then I have to apply another moisturizing product and sometimes that doesn't even help certain areas. Let me know what happens with the AHA+ and if it helps with your dryness.

When you started the regimen, did your face get extremely dry at first and then get adjusted to the products where your face became less dry and flaky?

Two full pumps since the cleanser and BP make my skin so dry when it is already naturally dry. Then I have to apply another moisturizing product and sometimes that doesn't even help certain areas. Let me know what happens with the AHA+ and if it helps with your dryness.

When you started the regimen, did your face get extremely dry at first and then get adjusted to the products where your face became less dry and flaky?

After about a week on the regimen, that's when my skin started to become a little dry, and flaky. This only seems to occur after cleansing and letting my face dry for 10-15 minutes. Once I apply the BP & Moisturizer, my skin is fine, until I cleanse and let dry again.

I am probably going to wait another week or 2 before I begin using the AHA+, as i have only been on the regimen for about 4 weeks now. For now, I will just apply more Moisturizer & Jojoba Oil at night until than. When I begin using the AHA+ as a Moisturizer at night, I will update and let you know how it is.

*Please note though, that before starting this regimen and using Dan's products, my skin is typically on the oily side.