Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelost

Question

Ive beenm on Dans severe body acen regimen for almost five weeks now....but on tuesday i ran out of the products and i wont reieve more till saturday....i bought some head and shoulders classic clean and have been using it twice a day since i ran out...and it seems to be working great...

but when i recieve my shipment will the cycle start again for the what to expect page? or what will happen?

no one can really know what will happen completely, just because everyones skin is different. but no, i highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt it will all just go back again into that cycle. you might have a little bit of an issue, but it wont' be anything that couldn't be handled quickly by getting back on that regimen!

no one can really know what will happen completely, just because everyones skin is different. but no, i highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt it will all just go back again into that cycle. you might have a little bit of an issue, but it wont' be anything that couldn't be handled quickly by getting back on that regimen!

Thank you soo much...

So your saying that i might have a tiny problem must most likely it will just continue with the regimen cycle?

yeah, several days really isn't enough to just restart a process. now, of course it might halt it and cause a little bump in the road, but nothing like what you used to have.

yeah, several days really isn't enough to just restart a process. now, of course it might halt it and cause a little bump in the road, but nothing like what you used to have.

Thank you so much....when my skin gets clear ive decided im going to go tanning once a week so i can help cover the scars...i know its not good for the long run but i have to shower after gym and then in a few months im going to have to go swimming and i dont want all these scars....its embarrassing

Edited by lovelost