Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onesupergirl1

kind of weird painful flat cyst?

So sunday i had a regular pimple and I popped it and stuff shot out so i thought it was all good and it formed a scab. well 3 days later the scab got all soft in the shower and when i got out i could see a whitehead so i popped that and a bunch of clear stuff covered the spot and i went to bed and today its a big (almost dime sized) red spot thats pretty flat but hurts to the touch and only the center feels scabby.... I made a derm appointment for friday. but im just wondering if anyone has had this? idk if its a cyst or what cuz its not very swollen... I have some centany from a bad one i had several months ago and the derm gave me to use to im trying that on it for now. but if anyone has any advice for this please let me know.

I've had that before. Maybe it was because it was being irritated? Try to restrain yourself from touching/squeezing etc. It will heal alot faster if it is left alone.

I actually ended up cancelling my appointment b/c it got ALOT better! It doesnt hurt anymore and its just a scab that im just going to let come off when its ready! im very happy! : )

im very happy! : )

:o! That's great! As you said, let it come off by itself now :w00t: