Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, i had acne, really bad one (conglobata). I hope i overcame it by using acutane. But the thing is, i suffer from S.A.D. disease . It is social anxiety disorder. It really hurts me because basically you live without social life, you want to communicate but the is always a pressure and emptiness in your head. Or when you are trying to talk you really look and sound awkward or stupid. That what it is.

I would like to know how many of you suffers from this and what are you doing to overcome it? or done... :(

BRO I THINK I GOT THAT EXAC SAME THING HOMIE, im thinking people always lookin at me and shit, paranoia always bro..I need to dress up to go to the store.. fuck man sum1 help

"As long as you're with me

Baby you'll be alright

I'm known in the ghetto

Girl just stay by my side

Or we can leave the slums go to paradise

Baby it's up to you,

It's whatever you like"

But yeah seriously it would be cool if I could help acne sufferers since I know how it is. If you hung out with me, we'd go everywhere and you'd feel a lot different I think. I'm a people person. :)

Therapy and/or meds will help with anxiety disorders. Group therapy, support groups, individual therapy. Etc.

i can totally relate to you. Know that your not alone. I used to be a really outgoing, popular person but than I was diagnosed with depression/anxiety. I've had it for 5 years but it got really bad within the past 2 years. If you honestly look at me, you wouldnt think that I have depression but trust me, its there and the feelings are real.

Not only does depression/anxiety suck but I think having acne/acne scarring makes it even worse. I really try my best to stay positive but like the saying goes "easier said than done." If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me.

Keep your head up! :D