Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pinknika

Clearer skin! PICS inside

Nice post! You look great. You'll be 100% clear eventually. Have you noticed any new breakouts?

If not, you may not breakout at all anymore. And as for green smoothies , I drink this everyday and I agree, it's expensive, but worth it.

Edited by EddieE

Nice post! You look great. You'll be 100% clear eventually. Have you noticed any new breakouts?

If not, you may not breakout at all anymore. And as for green smoothies , I drink this everyday and I agree, it's expensive, but worth it.

Thanks. I am excited that I am on my way to clearer skin. I do breakout still but not as bad, I would have to say that my breakouts are a lot more small and tiny compared to the huge cystic mess I had. My skin is healing faster too. Yeah gotta stick with the green smoothies, I know they have to help.

Hey great post, losts of interesting points there. I'm glad that changing your diet and supplements is having such a positive effect in a relatively short space of time, your skin look so much better already! Will you keep us posted?

Hey great post, losts of interesting points there. I'm glad that changing your diet and supplements is having such a positive effect in a relatively short space of time, your skin look so much better already! Will you keep us posted?

Yeah it only took about 4 months of complete diet/supplementation/skincare for me to really see an effect. But in that amount of time, I didn't get 100% clear, only 75% so hopefully in a few more months I will be 100%! I will definately keep everyone posted.

Your experience with diet and such reminds me a lot of Acnejean's log, you guys have tried a lot of the same things.

Thats interesting, I have never read that users log or anyones log really. Can you post a link to their log? I want to read it. Thanks!!

Nevermind, I found it. That was easy. I actually never have looked at logs. Now I am going to spend a crazy amount of time reading even more! lol