Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok well i used the acne.org regimen for a couple months and i didnt like it at all i had burning, flaking, dryness, redness and it gave me horrible marks that i never usually get so i stopped using and decided to use a blemish cleanser with micro beads in the morning that didnt have any medication in it and a moisturizer that had 0.5% Salycic acid in it and then a cleaser at night that had no beads medication or anything then followed by the same moisturizer. So now my real question is how come if salycic acid dosent effect acne bacteria then how come my face breaks out worse when im using BP thats supposed to get rid of bacteria. Sence ive left the regimen and went natural ive had WAYYY better results.

Some people respond better to BP and some to SA. My skin tends to like BP more and hated 2% SA products. But, now I shave with Neutrogena's skin clearing shaving cream, and although not considered an acne fighting product, my skin loves it and it has SA in it at 1%.

Some people respond better to BP and some to SA

As said above ^ ......I've always stuck to 2% SA.

Well try using only one or the other for a week or two, compare results and decide what to do then?

Edited by Goosey.