Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
longback11

3 regiments and I want to go again

I am brand new to the site and am here, like most of you because I am sick of my acne. I have been on accutane 3 times and actually love it, even with the side effects, because it works. (The side effects were never that bad for me, even got better on subsequent uses and the results were certainly worth it). Anyway, to my question, I have been on the regiment 3 different times, my skin stays clear for 6 to 9 months after, then the acne comes back again. My dermatologist recently put me on Solidyn, which worked for a month then my acne became worse than it had been in years. I then found this site, started the washing/ Benzoyl treatment and my skin, as always with topical solutions becomes worse. I have yet to go back to my dermatologist, but is there a limit to how many times you can go on accutane? Specifically, is there a reason my dermatologist could keep me from starting up again? Maybe an IPledge restriction? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks