Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what makes me angry

lol good post, i was thinking the exact same thing last week.

that is pretty dodgy. this kind of behaviour is common with any kind of scar revision. ive seen pics from even the most famous plastic surgeons, where they have cropped after photos. if the scars were truly gone, why crop the area.

if someone has scars on their cheeks, cropping out the cheeks in the aftershot only makes me even more curious about the results.

ive also seen multiple places use the same pics to claim the results after certain procedures, when ive seen elsewhere the same pic for a completely different procedure.

its misleading yes. you need to think why they are doing it though...is it lazyness or are the results really that limited that they need to false the results.

overall, never trust anyone who doesnt have their own treatment pics to show you. even the doc who im going to be using for tca cross was caught out using other peoples pics as her own.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey

i don't see a light at the end of the tunnel....

i only trust acne.org members who post their before and after pictures...but their results are nowhere as good as the ones i find online...

anyone know any board member who has beaten their acne scars?

i feel so helpless...

ALL of those pictures online of doctors who promive you heaven are FAKE. It's VERY hard to make a photo twice in the same lighting. Even a little bit of shifting to another angle (which you cannot see on the photo) can make scars dissapear on the face.

We have to face, there isn't any cure for acne scars. We can improve them but it's a long road with gradual and slow improvement.

ALL of those pictures online of doctors who promive you heaven are FAKE. It's VERY hard to make a photo twice in the same lighting. Even a little bit of shifting to another angle (which you cannot see on the photo) can make scars dissapear on the face.

We have to face, there isn't any cure for acne scars. We can improve them but it's a long road with gradual and slow improvement.

yes, but sometime it seems like i take a step forward and 100 steps back...

i've lost faith in doctors

yet im afraid home treating scars will make matter worse...

but i will give dermaroller a try and pray it will work without complications

Well, treating acne scars is ALWAYS a risk. I took that risk by doing fractional co2 lasers and I'm worse off now.

Guest Timehealsall

how bad are your scars i hatescarrs?

how bad are your scars i hatescarrs?

my scars are pitted, but not every deep (i think). what makes it look unsightly is due to the sheer amount of them....literally hundreds....