Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey, this is for people who have experience withBotchla's regimen. I was on dan's regimen, which seemed to work very well for awhile but I think it sort of lost its effectiveness after 6 months of use...my acne isnt that bad, I'd say mostly comedonal--like from far I look fine, but up close or in bad light I look real broken out. Anyway, I have a question for you, I'm just starting botchla's and I wanted to know how long your intiial breakout lasted? I think mine is coming on with a vengeance! The large number of little flesh-colored bumps around my mouth seem to be alot more noticeable, so I can only hope (pray) that they are just being "flushed out." And also, did Botchla's work out for you in the end? Please let me know.

Best,

CollegeStudent05

I have been doing Botchla's regimen for about 10 monoths now. I can't really say how long the intial(sp?) breakout lasts but it only lasted me for about a week. After that it's smoooooth sailing. If you decide to go through and saty on B's regimen you will see great results.

Thanks for the response. I've been on it for a little over a week, but my face doesn't seem to be getting too much better....I just seem to be getting more and more whiteheads. I only use the BP at night though. I've given myself the 3 week mark as the time to decide whether to stick with it or bail...I hope I start to look better by then. Also, how exactly do you go about washing the blackhead clearing scrub off your face? It takes me awhile to do it by splashing water on my face.

I've been on botchla's regimen since July 17 and it works amazing for me! I broke out the first night I tried it, but I think that only lasted a day or two. I use the BP twice a day though. After about a week on botchla's regimen, my face started getting really really really dry (I wasn't using moisturizer - bad mistake!). So I started using the BP only at night and began using C&C Dual Action Moisturizer. That helped with the dryness, but I started getting more acne. So I kept using moisturizer and went back up to using the BP twice a day. That really helped me get clearer. On August 12th I went to a youth rally and there were only 2 sinks for a ton of girls! I wasn't able to wash my face very much or very well (especially at night when everyone was in the bathroom), and I started getting pimples right away. Now that I'm home and washing my face twice a day with both products my face is getting clear again. Botchla's regimen really works well for me! Hang in there and I hope it works for you.