Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Body Acne or face Acne? I have really bad Acne on my chest and back, but almost nothing on my face. I do think body Acne is easier to live with cause at least you can hide it, but the bad part is its really hard to take you shirt off in front of others.

Also, body acne seems MUCH easier to treat since you can be harsher on your back and chest.. At least i was now my back and chest are 95% clear. Compared to my face which is like 70 % clear.

I really couldn't give a shit if I had back acne or not. I mean, how often does somebody see your back anyway?

Your face, on the other hand, is everything - and you can't hide it either. That's what people look at; that's *you*. (If that makes sense?)

I've got really mild bacne that doesn't bother me but sometimes it can hurt when you've got a bag on.

In my case, I had a fairly moderate case of back acne when I was about 15-16 but it's definitely cleared up since then. I didn't even bother using any products to prevent it, just left it alone. But my face - a different matter entirely.

well with acne on your face, all ur friends knows u have it so its no big deal. but with acne on ur back when u take off ur shirt people are like WTF !? (i have severe keloid scarring on my back) I live in miami, fl in the summer and i'm a teen so every1 is going to the beach and stuff, somehow ive managed to stay out of the water all summer so no one will see my back. it sucks cry.gif

You guys think body Acne is so easy to deal with. I think it can be harder at times with body Acne because at least people know you have Acne when they see you face. When your with a girl or take your shirt off for whatever reason, thats only when they find out.

I'm not saying it's easy to deal with.

But how often do you walk around with your body on show?

Are you saying you have no acne on your face at all?