Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClearMeNow

Clean & Clear Oil Sheets

Does anyone know if I use those oil blotting sheets if it will remove any moisturizer or sunscreen I have on? My skin gets pretty oily throughout the day, but I notice that if I'm using either a moisturizer or sunscreen, my face is a little shinier than usual ... so I'm wondering if I blot away with Clean & Clear sheets if I'm actually removing moisturizer or whatever it is in the sunscreen that's protecting my skin. Anyone??? :unsure:

Also, doesn anyone else put a sunscreen on top of your moisturizer? SPF 15 seems a little low to me ... so I'm thinking about using the regualr Neutrogena moisture without the SPF and just putting a better sunscreen over it. It's just that I'm scared to put too many things on my face and cause a breakout or something.

All that stuff should be absorbed into your skin by the the middle of the day. Im pretty sure it doesnt remove that, i mean its only to blot oil.. like it says.

Hmm ... interesting ... these shoots DO have mineral oil listed as one of the ingredients. I was under the impression that they were just silky sheets with nothing on them :blink: But they have been working well for me so far ... any other suggestions then if not these sheets?

Also, the reason I asked the first question is especially for sunscreen I guess. I know sunscreen works through either reflecting/blocking/absorbing UV rays ... and maybe the reason it's shiny sometimes is due to its reflecting properties ... so I was just thinking that oil blotting sheets may remove some of the protection properties of your sunscreen.