Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was a bit low a few days ago about my skin. My mum (who is a real pillar) asked me what was the wrong.

I explained about how my bad skin was making me feel awful, and she spent the next half an hour chatting with me about it. I am lucky to have someone like that who can give me that support I realised afterwards.

Anyway, there was one comment she said which has kinda stuck in my mind, which she said to cheer me up:

"I know you are upset because you think you would be perfect without that bad skin, and the truth is you probably would be"

In some ways she is right, I despise the way I have become obssessed with my skin, and maybe I should be grateful for what I have got...

Then I despise the way I despise myself for being so self obssessed. Then it just goes round in circles.

I guess I am trying to say, maybe I have more going for me than I thought and should try to look at the positives...

Thats it, I am gonna buy my mum something. I have just decided. Sees you.

ur lucky man u got sumone to talk to,my parents are too busy and the people i wud talk to are too far away consider urself very fortunate,

very nice of u to buy ur mum sumthing its a good idea,gnna get my mum sumthing once i get money,