Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bibliophile

BP from the pump is "grainy"

I bought the starter kit back at the end of the summer, and by the time I got fully through the tube of BP I was clear (YAY). So I ordered the big-size (pump-version) of the BP and I got it yesterday. Since using it though, I've noticed that it's "grainy". It feels like it has sand in it or something. I can't see anything in it, but I can feel it between my fingers and on my face.

Any ideas? What is this? Did they recently change the formula or something? It's still better than the pasty Neutrogena "On the Spot" stuff, but the graininess is a weird feeling and the first tube of BP I had was completely smooth and cool when I put it on.

I asked Dan about this and he said that there may be minor differences between batches, but they are all tested for quality and efficacy. It shouldn't affect your results at all if yours is a little bit grainy. If you aren't happy though, you can certainly write for an exchange.

The regimen stresses being gentle, so it just seems weird to be rubbing grainy BP on my face while trying not to irritate my skin. I guess I will just deal with it, if I start breaking out I'll contact somebody about an exchange. Thanks