Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

shaving can help with exfoliation, which is good for preventing clogged pores. a clean-shaven face makes it easier to apply topicals. on the other hand, shaving can cause irritation, spread bacteria into the irritated areas -resulting in acnelike infections, and it can cause ingrown hairs that form infections.

it all depends on how you shave.

daily shaving is a must for me. right now im using the gillette M3 power. i plan on buying a norelco spectra electric shaver... in fact, i may get one tomorrow.

I find that shaving irritates my skin bad. Sometimes I get cuts aswell which obviously leave scars. The best thing to do though is if you have a spot in the area where you have hair or stubble; DO NOT SHAVE! As it is very likely it will cut open the spot and will definitely leave a scar.

Best thing to do is to put some cream on the affected area and wait for the inflammation to disappear. Then you can shave safely and put more cream on.

what about using those things that they advertise on tv? You can, you just spray some of it on the towel and ran the towel on your face and all the hair falls out. And you dont have to shave. Do those work?

what about using those things that they advertise on tv? You can, you just spray some of it on the towel and ran the towel on your face and all the hair falls out. And you dont have to shave. Do those work?