Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the site and to MaxClarity! And to be honest, I was really skeptical about this product because I've been struggling with bad acne ever since 6-7th grade. I've tried Proactiv numerous times, Murad a few times, and a lot of over the counter products. My skin is extremely oily and will look shiny within an hour after washing my face in the morning. My skin is also very sensitive.

But thanks to this site, I gained some confidence in this product and ordered it today :) I have a few questions though.

So, how does the process of washing your face with this product work? I wear make up like powder, mascara, and eyeliner. Will I have to use a make up removing cleanser before I use this product? Because it seems like just the foam isn't going to take off all my make up. And the toner is foam too? Do you leave that on? Haha I'm confused about it all so if someone could describe the process of washing their face with this product would be amazing :)

Thank you!

P.S. Once I get it in the mail, I will report back and let you all know my results!