Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
c'est la vigne

Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel...

I'd never heard of Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel until I joined this site, but so many people posted about how great it was that it sort of piqued my curiosity. I don't wear makeup most of the time, but on the days that I do, I'd like it to look nice and last the whole day, so I was going to give the ol' Monistat a try.

The thing is, I can't seem to find it anywhere. It doesn't help that I don't even know which section of the store to look in.

So I was wondering, where do the rest of you get yours?

Hmm, I guess I just need to look at more stores. I checked allll over the girly section, the sports injuries section, the shaving section... everywhere, and couldn't find the stuff.

From what I've read online, it can be a bit of a pain to find. : P

Thanks for the heads up, though! I'll check at Walgreens and CVS.

The gel is discontinued in Canada so I have to rely on Ebay and online stores. If you can't find it in stores, maybe you could check those out. :)

The gel is discontinued in Canada so I have to rely on Ebay and online stores. If you can't find it in stores, maybe you could check those out. :)

Yeah, I had been considering ordering it online if I couldn't find it in stores. Apparently, you can get a three pack on Amazon that's actually a bit of a deal. I'll check around at a few more local stores first, though.

You can find it at duane reade...i've used it in the past though and the result was a big pimple on my cheek by the end of the day everytime i tried it

Eek, well, I hope I can find it in stores, then! I'd much rather only buy one tube and see how my skin reacts than to invest in three tubes, only to find that it breaks me out!

Do you know what the package looks like? That might help (if the store actually has it). When I bought it, probably two years ago, it was with the feminine hygiene products - but you said you looked there. Hmmm.....Well, if the packaging is the same, it's in a dark blue, rectangular box

Edit: Better yet, a picture!

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...omsrch=monistat

I just noticed that it's not called "Anti-Chafing" w/e.

Where'd you look? I notice Target has gotten rid of a few products if that's where you've checked. Shopko just sucks (imo).

Edited by NessaVéneanár

Do you know what the package looks like? That might help (if the store actually has it). When I bought it, probably two years ago, it was with the feminine hygiene products - but you said you looked there. Hmmm.....Well, if the packaging is the same, it's in a dark blue, rectangular box

I looked it up online last week, just so I'd know exactly what I was looking for:

post-77161-1285641403_thumb.jpg

I haven't gone out and checked any other stores since I posted this. I still mean to, I just... haven't. : P

haha, kk. Just making sure :teehee: I was imagining a white package cause that seems to be their color...

gl

Haha, yeah, the first two times I looked for it, I had no idea what I was even looking for, so I had to scan, like, every box on the shelves. It should be a lot easier to spot it now that I know what the packaging looks like. : )