Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
southside

Finally a place I can express what I feel

Well I'm a 15 year old mexican male,but I live in Austin Tx. I always thought of myself as good looking and whatnot, but this year is when I started getting acne, at first I didn't think much of it cause it was just the occasional 2 or 3 pimples you know, but this summer I broke out really bad, on both sides of my face I would HATE abslultly hate waking up in the morning looking at myself in the mirror with all that nasty shit on there, everybody was noticing it too, my cousins would look at me and say "eww what happened to your face" it made me feel bad knowing I had that shit on my face, this summer I went on vacation down to mexico, I was about to cancel my triip because I didn't want to go anywhere looking like this,But I went down to mexico anyway, and when I got down there I saw my family and at least 4 of em pontined out about my acne telling me and asking "oh my god what happened to your face!", when I was down theere I wouldn't really want to go out with my cousins to the clubs and things like that, I would stay home and just sit there and be depressed over this shit on my face but I did go out occasionaly and there was this one time this two girls kept looking at me and smiling at me winking and everything really made me feel good, lol, cause I thought I looked horrible with all the zits on my face, so I came back this monday and a few days after I came back I was looking at myself in the mirror and I was impressed I only noticed a like 2 or 3 pimples and the rest were just red marks that are slowly fading away, and on the other side of my face i got a shitload of red marks on my face and I don't know if they're scars or red marks, but I bought some product to make them go away and I hope it works,because I'm going back to school next week August 17th, and I don't really want to go back looking like this cause I know people are going to point it out,

I think my problem is I care too much about what other people say and Im too self-councious I remember when I didn't have acne, I used to love looking at myself in the mirror lol, but now I don't know what to do!!!!!! acne is a bitch :angry:

Sorry to be the Grammar Police but....full stops exist for a reason! tongue.gif :wink:

What is this product? Unfortunately red marks will take a bit of time to fade, and nothing makes them magically disappear, so you do have to be patient whatever you try. Are you on any kind of regime? If people say stuff to you about it, tell them to shut up, seriously, these people need to learn :hand:

lol, sorry my grammar is not the best I barely passed the 9th grade so give me a break haha, the product i got was neautrogena multi-vitamin acne treatment or something like that.

Start now while you're young. You can get a guage on your future acne based on genes somewhat. See how long family members have been afflicted. And try to get a straight answer. My parents sucked at giving me any sort of adivce that I could acctually use.

The best thing you can do right now is start a regimen - you can probably get a few cleansers...try that and see what happens. Or you can go see a derm and see what he has to say, and hopefully he'll give you some good advice.

I'm almost 14 and almost to my second month of Accutane - so I guess I'm pretty lucky. It's very important to treat your acne as soon as you get it and when you are young! Don't let it get worse!

Yeah,I told my mom to find a derm and take me there and she said she would, but I don't know when, I'm really worried my face is looking not all that good and school starting next week!! :angry:sad.gif why do i gotta be so self councious lol

oh if you wanna see some of my pics Click here! i don't know why my skin looks so clear in those pics confused.gif:think:

^ Why do you behave like that, and then expect people to help you when you need it?

I smell a mod, ignore me! :mrgreen:

Southside your skin looks fine in these pictures, are they recent?

Your outbreaks were probably hormonal as they seem to have come and (almost) gone quite quickly.

If your that pissed off at your red marks then you could use a little concealer to hide them while they fade. But you look a little to ghetto to wear make-up :lol:

lol yeah, those pictures were taken like two weeks ago, i was looking in the mirror today and i don't have any active acne anymore, all i have are red marks

Well I'm a 15 year old mexican male,but I live in Austin Tx. I always thought of myself as good looking and whatnot, but this year is when I started getting acne, at first I didn't think much of it cause it was just the occasional 2 or  3 pimples you know, but this summer I broke out really bad, on both sides of my face I would HATE abslultly hate waking up in the morning looking at myself in the mirror with all that nasty shit on there, everybody was noticing it too, my cousins would look at me and say "eww what happened to your face" it made me feel bad knowing I had that shit on my face, this summer I went on vacation down to mexico, I was about to cancel my triip because I didn't want to go anywhere looking like this,But I went down to mexico anyway, and when I got down there I saw my family and at least 4 of em pontined out about my acne telling me and asking "oh my god what happened to your face!", when I was down theere I wouldn't really want to go out with my cousins to the clubs and things like that, I would stay home and just sit there and be depressed over this shit on my face but I did go out occasionaly and there was this one time this two girls kept looking at me and smiling at me winking and everything really made me feel good, lol, cause I thought I looked horrible with all the zits on my face, so I came back this monday and a few days after I came back I was looking at myself in the mirror and I was impressed I only noticed a like 2 or 3 pimples and the rest were just red marks that are slowly fading away, and on the other side of my face i got a shitload of red marks on my face and I don't know if they're scars or red marks, but I bought some product to make them go away and I hope it works,because I'm going back to school next week August 17th, and I don't really want to go back looking like this cause I know people are going to point it out,

I think my problem is I care too much about what other people say and Im too self-councious I remember when I didn't have acne, I used to love looking at myself in the mirror lol, but now I don't know what to do!!!!!! acne is a bitch :angry: