Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ToughLove

I am finally clear and slowly gaining my confidence and my life back :D

well ladies and gentlemen, I can now say that I am Acne free for the first time in almost 8 years...You guys have no idea how much I waited for this day to come true.. I honestly didn't think I will ever be acne free.. Although I was left with a few icepick scars on my left cheek, it doesn't really bother me since they are so superficial and you won't notice them unless you are really really close(but who is going to be all up in my face? lol).I started visiting a therapist just to get myself together since it's been a long time of humiliation and embarrassment because of acne. I am slowly getting my confidence back, I still don't have the confidence to hit on a girl lol.. But I am slowly getting there.. I also have noticed girls looking at me all of a sudden lol.. But like I said, i'm not 100% but I'm almost getting there...

In conclusion, I want to give a special thanks to Dan. It is because of him I am finally clear and slowly getting my life back...I am so happy :D

sorry for not having pics, I don't have a good camera yet..

well ladies and gentlemen, I can now say that I am Acne free for the first time in almost 8 years...You guys have no idea how much I waited for this day to come true.. I honestly didn't think I will ever be acne free.. Although I was left with a few icepick scars on my left cheek, it doesn't really bother me since they are so superficial and you won't notice them unless you are really really close(but who is going to be all up in my face? lol).I started visiting a therapist just to get myself together since it's been a long time of humiliation and embarrassment because of acne. I am slowly getting my confidence back, I still don't have the confidence to hit on a girl lol.. But I am slowly getting there.. I also have noticed girls looking at me all of a sudden lol.. But like I said, i'm not 100% but I'm almost getting there...

In conclusion, I want to give a special thanks to Dan. It is because of him I am finally clear and slowly getting my life back...I am so happy :D

That's absolutely great ! I'm so happy for you :) even though I don't know you, haha. But that's amazing, i'm sure in time you'll have all the confidence you need. Just remember that god loves you for who you are not what you look like ! But now he can love you for both :D Good luck. Btw, did you get clear with the regimen?

yup, dans regimen is what got me clear.. it took me 3 1/2 months though.. but it was definitely worth it.. You just have to be patient, there were moments that i just felt like giving up on the regimen, but I stuck with it and now I'm acne free.. Patience is key when on the regimen, acne will get worst before it gets better.. just keep those 2 things in mind..

yup, dans regimen is what got me clear.. it took me 3 1/2 months though.. but it was definitely worth it.. You just have to be patient, there were moments that i just felt like giving up on the regimen, but I stuck with it and now I'm acne free.. Patience is key when on the regimen, acne will get worst before it gets better.. just keep those 2 things in mind..

Congrats on clearing up i cant wait for that day to happen

Ive been 6+ months on the regime and hasnt cleared mine up yet :( .

Still im in the process of cutting caffiene out of my diet and my acne is slowly fading, i think my acne was being mainly caused by the 2L of coke i was drinking everyday