Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nozge

Read This and get 100% clear!!!

Pleas believe me i had very bad acne and its gone!!

Just stop eating fat eat raw fruits and soft drinks which dont have fat in them.

you say no it cant be that fat causes acne but YES it can.

It has to do with

1. Fat

2. Insulin

3. High Blood Sugar

4. Candida Albicans

These are the factors that cause acne!!

When we eat fat it gets digested and it gets in our blood stream but there it reacts with insulin. We know that insulin is a hormone that transports carbohydrates to the cells of the body but when fat attaches to insulin the insulin cant do its job so the blood sugar level goes up. As a response of the high blood sugar level the yeast Candida albicans starts to thrive on our blood to reduce the sugar but during this process it releases about 78 toxins in our blood and 2 of them cause the glands to overproduce sebum and its called Candidiasis!!

Pleas try it for some days and dont waste money on products that dont work!!

you will thank me after some days but some of you will say you are crazy yeast in our blood but believe me i reed thousands of articles about this and i cured my acne totally!!!! 100%!! not less pimple Zero pimples!! TRY IT OUT IT WONT KILL YOU!!!

If u have any questions i'm here and will answer them!

Hey!

What exactly do you eat?

And what do you avoid?

Thanks!

I eat bananas, apples some vegetables and soft drinks with no fat

You are doing a lot of people a great disservice posting this nonsense on here.

The very fact you are recommending to people to drink soft drinks makes this post completely laughable and not even worthy of arguing; I hope people realize this.

I want to have some fun with this:

Tell me something, are you/were you overweight, and how long have you been eating this "diet"?

I hate reading posts like this as i always fall for it. The low fat route may work for some but everytime i try it my stomach starts to feel like shit and everytime i try to go to the toilet everything looks like rabbit droppings.

the body needs good fats to operate properly. And soft drinks are extremely high in sugar and sodium- that isn't good, is it?

Hey!

What exactly do you eat?

And what do you avoid?

Thanks!

Ok, in your first post you said the secret was to 'stop eating fat eat raw fruits and soft drinks which dont have fat in them.'

you cant be serious. the fact you recommend soft drinks taints your entire argument, Ive heard the high fruit advocates but this takes it to an entirely new level.

Yes there are bad fats and no they arent saturated fats, I dont follow a HIGH fat diet but I dont avoid it by any means and I wont. please nobody even consider attempting this.

Edited by DeAntonio

Just stop eating fat eat raw fruits and soft drinks which dont have fat in them.

Don't eat fat? How am I supposed to do keto? This diet is like anti-keto.

Keto:

Eat lots of fat. Don't eat fruits. Never touch soft drinks.

Your Diet:

Ehhhh....

I think I'll stick with my diet. Last thing I need are black cavity filled teeth from all the soda.

Hey!

What exactly do you eat?

And what do you avoid?

Thanks!

Ok, in your first post you said the secret was to 'stop eating fat eat raw fruits and soft drinks which dont have fat in them.'

ok i think what he meant by "soft drinks" is like water and stuffs and NOT soda's and alcohol, i think he misinterpret it..

Congratulations. Someone was listening in their human biology class today -.-

I had to read this about three times before I actually understood what you were trying to say due to your apparent disregard for punctuation. And not to meantion the fact that where I come from, 'soft drink' is another term for 'soda'. I may have misinterpreted what you meant because surely you wouldn't promote the consumption of one of the most sugary drinks know to man to help prevent acne..?

I don't know what "articles" you have been reading, but I don't think Wikipedia counts. You just cannot guarantee that someone will become 100% clear by eliminating fat from their diet. The right types of fat are good for you. But surely with all your medical expertise you would know that.

As you've probably guessed by now, there are a lot of nutrition-saavy people on the forums. Please don't do them a disservice by broadcasting misinformed opinions.

dude, you make no sense...

hahahaha omg ppl i just want to help you but if u think you are sooo smart then go pop pimples LOL!!!

im done with that.

dude, you make no sense...

hahahaha omg ppl i just want to help you but if u think you are sooo smart then go pop pimples LOL!!!

im done with that.

What soft drinks work best for acne? I want to learn more.

you say no it cant be that fat causes acne but YES it can.

It has to do with

1. Fat

2. Insulin

3. High Blood Sugar

4. Candida Albicans

These are the factors that cause acne!!

When we eat fat it gets digested and it gets in our blood stream but there it reacts with insulin. We know that insulin is a hormone that transports carbohydrates to the cells of the body but when fat attaches to insulin the insulin cant do its job so the blood sugar level goes up. As a response of the high blood sugar level the yeast Candida albicans starts to thrive on our blood to reduce the sugar but during this process it releases about 78 toxins in our blood and 2 of them cause the glands to overproduce sebum and its called Candidiasis!!

Pleas try it for some days and dont waste money on products that dont work!!

you will thank me after some days but some of you will say you are crazy yeast in our blood but believe me i reed thousands of articles about this and i cured my acne totally!!!! 100%!! not less pimple Zero pimples!! TRY IT OUT IT WONT KILL YOU!!!

If u have any questions i'm here and will answer them!

so how long till you saw improvements in ur skin? and what type of acne did you have before?

The original posts may seem a bit trollish, but I actually think there is possibly some merit to them.

One thing I have been pondering for a while is the notion of fat + carbs (in same meal) being an issue with insulin. Hence if you go on a low fat diet, it could help acne. If you go on a low carb diet it also may help. Have both at the same time, it makes it worse.

My own version, would be to only eat complex carbs, and when you do eat a significant quantity, eat them without fat. Eat fat at a different meal. For example, a salad (not a mass of carbs, and not refined crap), with some healthy fats would be a good lunch. For dinner as an example, eat some wholegrain rice, chicken, veg, a few spices and limited fats.

I'd be interested in people actually trying something similar. I'm fairly clear atm following something similar, whilst I do have some ideas, there have been too many variables for me to put it down to one thing, but interested in any thoughts.

If you want to benefit your body by eating, then please look into food combining and how we digest foods to understand the best way to eat foods for optimal digestion. You need complete nutrition, but you need to feed your body properly. Many foods can not be digested properly when eaten together, especially for people with skin problems, as it is a sure sign that there is something wrong in the digestive tract.