Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ahya

TEA before sleep?

ok i know this might be weird but is drinking tea fine before going to sleep?

like does it do good to me?

i've been drinking tea for like 2 weeks now before going to sleep, so is this fine?

Tea is a very soothing drink and perfectly fine for drinking before going to sleep. I'm sure it's caffeine free, right?

As for doing you good, it depends on the tea you're drinking. If you're drinking lipton or black tea, it really isn't that good. But herbal or green tea has many benefits. Green tea has antioxidants that fight free radicals, and the herbs in herbal tea have many health benefits including them being a stress reliever.

Overall, drinking tea is completely fine. It's sort of like drinking water or warm milk before bed. It calms you down, and helps you fall asleep.

Totally agree with post above. However there is still some caffeine (although not as much as coffee) therefore, they may be a chance that that 'cancels-out' as such the supposed benefits (soothing, sleep inducing etc)

Regards,

ok ty guys! btw the time im drank was lipton and maybe ill start makin the jasmin one 0.0

Jasmine is still black tea. That means caffeine. So does green tea, btw even if it's decaffeinated.

Try chamomile or one of those blends meant to help you sleep. Don't drink caffeine from late afternoon onward. You might not think it's keeping you awake, but it is affecting your quality of sleep. And sleep is an important factor in acne. More info: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...t&p=2576850

I really like Celestial Seasonings herbal tea. They're caffiene free and have different flavors. My favorite would have to be the "sleepytime extra" very soothing and has chamomile in it. Add some honey and it's absolutely delicious!

I really like Celestial Seasonings herbal tea. They're caffiene free and have different flavors. My favorite would have to be the "sleepytime extra" very soothing and has chamomile in it. Add some honey and it's absolutely delicious!

OKOK hmm, can you tell me where i can buy this? :o that'd be awesome if you can provide stores ^^ and ty!,!,!

OKOK hmm, can you tell me where i can buy this? :o that'd be awesome if you can provide stores ^^ and ty!,!,!

If you are in the U.S., you should be able to get it at just about any supermarket. There are other brands, but I prefer Celestial Seasonings, for a few reasons, but mainly because the bags aren't individually wrapped in unrecyclable packages.

If you are not in the U.S., odds are there are other brands of such teas, and if not, get camomile because it is known worldwide to be calming, and/or mint because it's caffeine free and anti-androgen. Those are what is in Sleepytime and most such bedtime blends. Sleepytime extra has some additional herbs and is more expensive.

If you are in the U.S., you should be able to get it at just about any supermarket. There are other brands, but I prefer Celestial Seasonings, for a few reasons, but mainly because the bags aren't individually wrapped in unrecyclable packages.

If you are not in the U.S., odds are there are other brands of such teas, and if not, get camomile because it is known worldwide to be calming, and/or mint because it's caffeine free and anti-androgen. Those are what is in Sleepytime and most such bedtime blends. Sleepytime extra has some additional herbs and is more expensive.

YEP im currently in California,

ok so how much? :o hehe i just wanna know bad right now.. ._.