Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paul

flaky dead skin

:D

can someone help me

everytime i wash with the purpose gentle bar wash my skin leaves flaky white dead bits on my skin specially round the nose mouth and round the nose area

does this happen to anyone else

what can i do to prevent this? i.e gentle exfoliator once a week?

also when u use the purpose gentle wash and dry afterwards gently patting does your skin feel tight?

is this normal or am i m doing somethin wrong

plz help me

on this regimen my skin is always vert tight and dry even though i moisturize twice a day and use very little BP nver ramping up the dossage. But i have also been on it for only a little over 2 week. so i geuss its normal :D

Paul are you moisturizing? You didn't mention it. If you are new to the regimen, I suggest the Purpose moisturizer, but if you have been doing this for a while try the Eucerin renewal Alpha Hydroxy moisturizer. They are both really nice, not greasy at all. Sometimes you need a double application of moisturizer around the nose and mouth even, to get rid of the flakes. Reply with any questions. -M.

Hi Paul,

I think I know what u mentioned about. I have the same problem before, white flaky thing on around my nose and on my chin. Everytime I have to rub on my skin to get rid of this thing. Initially, I thaught they were my dead skin cell, but however, I discovered they were residue from soap or either moisturizer.

As solution, I stopped from soap usig because as I know that soap contain WAX that may leave residue, and the OXY5% as it hardly managed to absorb into my skin, I think it's too solid.

Now, I have Clear skin, no acne WITHOUT using any BP. I'm using Neutrogena® Deep Clean Cleanser and Neutrogena® pore refining essence, neutrogena® radiance essence and neutrogena® combination skin moisture as my skin moisturizer for different time.

HOpefully you will find a solution~

garkee2002 :wink:

Garkee...what exactly did u use instead of the soap? cause i get a residue also...ive stopped using bp, now i only use soap and moisturizer...what do u suggest? Thanksxxx

Garkee...what exactly did u use instead of the soap? cause i get a residue also...ive stopped using bp, now i only use soap and moisturizer...what do u suggest? Thanksxxx