Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nodulis

My external facial treatment

Zenmed Cleanser - morning/night

T.N Dickerson Witch Hazel (and, yes, the 14% alcohol is harmless, at least for me) - morning/night

Apple Cider Vinegar solution (1 part vinegar, 2 parts water) - morning/night

Oatmeal paste (oatmeal and water blended into paste) - once a day to every other day

Facial steaming - 1 - 3 times a week

Scotch tape method - once or twice a week

And that's it, sadly. Nothing is really clearing me up, but my skin looks fine aside from that. Something internal needs to handle that.

hii .... is that zennmed cleanser work for mild ance .... cuase I my knowledge ... proacitve work for severe ance .. I use it .. and I think that made me breakout more .. and now ... I can't control it anymore ..

any yeahh ... how can I order it... cuase I don't have check or visa .. I want to order in in money order ?!!! do you kkonw their phone line number ??? thank you

hii .... is that zennmed cleanser work for mild ance .... cuase I my knowledge ... proacitve work for severe ance ..  I use it .. and I think that made me breakout more .. and now ... I can't control it anymore ..

any yeahh ... how can I order it... cuase I don't have check or visa .. I want to order in in money order ?!!! do you kkonw their phone line number ??? thank you

Oh and the oatmeal mask I leave on for 20-30 minutes.

And I also drink at least 6 glasses of water a day with about a teaspoon of lemon juice each.

ohh ... that really disappointed.. cuase that shit cause a lot .. and if that made me breakout first .. I will be very very sad .. and probably cry ... <_<<_<

well .. I won't try it now though.. let me find something that are good for my mild one .. thank you anyway ..

oh yeah ... do do know one kind of ancepill is by lomalux ????

well .. I wanna ask you if the ancepill will made you breakout first ???

Hey Nodulls I was just wondering if Zenmed is improving your skin condition. :think: I decided to purchase it yesterday because it appeared as a good product. Relpy if you can thanks. tongue.gif

um... what is the scotch tape method? Sounds kind of interesting... :think:

If your having trouble with your skin, see a dermatologist. It's a little silly to keep trying home remedies if they aren't working (half are myths, anyway). :doh:

Hey Nodulls I was just wondering if Zenmed is improving your skin condition. bb_eusa_think.gif I decided to purchase it yesterday because it appeared as a good product. Relpy if you can thanks. tongue.gif

um... what is the scotch tape method? Sounds kind of interesting... bb_eusa_think.gif

If your having trouble with your skin, see a dermatologist. It's a little silly to keep trying home remedies if they aren't working (half are myths, anyway). bb_eusa_doh.gif