Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marima

primer and foundation over AHA

Hi! After four months of following the regimen correctly, my skin was horrible because of the dryness. My mild acne was better but I was not able to continue because my skin looked like a desert. Even though my skin is not that bad I always use foundation to get a clearer complexion and to conceal redness.

I have now started (about two months ago) to use BP only at night, and aha in the morning with a spf over. My skin has never looked better! free from acne and is never flaky because of the aha.

The problem however is that after I apply spf the skin has a tendency to dull, espesially around my neck and a bit upward. I also have some pores that I would like to hide but when i apply primer the same problem occur.

Does anyone that are doing it "my way" a tip on how to make it go on more smoothly? it is so annoying dabbing foundation over a dulled up surface! =/

Hi! After four months of following the regimen correctly, my skin was horrible because of the dryness. My mild acne was better but I was not able to continue because my skin looked like a desert. Even though my skin is not that bad I always use foundation to get a clearer complexion and to conceal redness.

I have now started (about two months ago) to use BP only at night, and aha in the morning with a spf over. My skin has never looked better! free from acne and is never flaky because of the aha.

The problem however is that after I apply spf the skin has a tendency to dull, espesially around my neck and a bit upward. I also have some pores that I would like to hide but when i apply primer the same problem occur.

Does anyone that are doing it "my way" a tip on how to make it go on more smoothly? it is so annoying dabbing foundation over a dulled up surface! =/

im still doing the regimen twice a day everyday.. but i think jojoba oil might help your situation. putting it on atfer or with the SPF lotion your using might bring some healthy shine back to your face. its quite the little miracle worker!