Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bornunderabadsign

What should be used on skin when doing a tca peel?

Well i don't know about that percentage, i have only used tca complex 6% or so, i'd suggest you clean your face good first, when i did mine i didn't clean well and a small blackhead became a puss filled infected bulge, lucky me i treated if well and no mark or scar

Don't moisturize, when you start to peel take a good warm showe and wet your face for 10 minutes, use warm compresses to speed up peeling.

Yeah after this last peel, I got two zits. I've been clear for over a month, so I am pretty sure it was the peel that did it.

12.5% is pretty strong. I think 25% will be too potent for you, though others might disagree. It usually takes several peels to see results on pitted scars. Some people see improvement; others see nothing.

I need some powerfull shit. hopefully I get some results for the pitted scars cause I'm planning on it helping. Ive got redness and brown coloration left also I need to treat. Whichever potency I decide to get I'll water down some the first few times til I understand what I'm dealing with.