Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

Does jojoba oil need to be diluted before applying on face?

Guest Timehealsall

Guys, does jojoba oil need to be diluted before applying on the face? If so, what should it be diluted with?

For example, if i used the jojoba oil exfoliation method, by leaving the jojoba oil on my face for 10 minutes after massaging it gently on my skin, would this be fine?

Guys, does jojoba oil need to be diluted before applying on the face? If so, what should it be diluted with?

For example, if i used the jojoba oil exfoliation method, by leaving the jojoba oil on my face for 10 minutes after massaging it gently on my skin, would this be fine?

no.

use as is.

Guest Timehealsall

Bee, how do you know that it is fine to use as is?

i know it has been working for you since you have been using it, but can there be any negative side effects from using jojoba oil/

No dilution needed. I have been using jojoba oil as my cleanser lately and my face looks great.

Bee, how do you know that it is fine to use as is?

i know it has been working for you since you have been using it, but can there be any negative side effects from using jojoba oil/

because if it needed to be diluted.. it would have been suggested in part of the regimen instructions.

you've tested it on your face and you said it didnt break you out.. so use it! your face will thank you for it.