Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bee-monster

people with experience with cystic acne

ive been on the regimen for 2 months. im vertually clear of blemishes.. get one or two a week but just mostly red marks left over.

HOWEVER... there is this one lump on my chin from a HUGE cyst that came up WEEKS ago.

it isnt painfull whatsoever anymore... but its still reddish (like post pimple red, nothing that looks irritated) and its STILL a large lump that wont go down.

has anyone ever found a good way to make these flatten out?

i never poked or squeezed at it when it first came up, all the other cysts ive ever had either came to a head or just healed and flattened out after about a week and a half tops. so i left it alone completely.

its hard, and doesnt really seem like there would be any puss in it... ugh, dont know what to do!

just fustrates me that it looks like i have a big zit on my chin still, but really it was healed long ago.

help!

ive been on the regimen for 2 months. im vertually clear of blemishes.. get one or two a week but just mostly red marks left over.

HOWEVER... there is this one lump on my chin from a HUGE cyst that came up WEEKS ago.

it isnt painfull whatsoever anymore... but its still reddish (like post pimple red, nothing that looks irritated) and its STILL a large lump that wont go down.

has anyone ever found a good way to make these flatten out?

i never poked or squeezed at it when it first came up, all the other cysts ive ever had either came to a head or just healed and flattened out after about a week and a half tops. so i left it alone completely.

its hard, and doesnt really seem like there would be any puss in it... ugh, dont know what to do!

just fustrates me that it looks like i have a big zit on my chin still, but really it was healed long ago.

help!

Try salicylic acid (BHA). I had a similar problem but BHA did the trick for me. I used the gel formula from Paula's Choice.