Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seanbertiger

Is this normal?

Well, i've been on the regiment three days now, i am doing everything thats needed. Its jut i got more pimples, and my pimples-new and old- are more painful now that i put BP gel on them. Is this normal? Should i stop the regimen? this always happens to me when i use BP. I am just not sure if i should continue it and maybe it will help, or stop it or it will get worse

Yes, you will get an initial breakout on the first week or two that you start the regimen, this is totally normal, don't worry. The breakout will take 5-7 days to subside, then you'll be on your way to becoming clear.

Im going through the same thing now so Im guessing its normal... I have a couple pimples that hurt so bad. Like someone is sticking a needle in my face, a sharp pain.

i think i am going to stop the regimen. My skin is really dry and it burns even when i put moisturizer on my face. ANd even when my face doesnt look dry it feels so dry. When i open my mouth wide the area around my mouth hurts. I think the best way to avoid this is to stop the regimen. I had such high hopes for this. But i guess i should stop using BP because i've learned so many times that it didnt work for me. SO many times i tried products that contain BP and everytime the same thing happens.

Does anybody know where i can buy 10% SA?

i think i am going to try Stopacne.com products. There are so many products out there, i will also try 3 day apple diet. I mean, what the hell, what if it will work? Who knows.

I am stopping the BP, and my skin is so dry, i guess the best way to stop the dryness is to not touch my face for few days, not use any cleansers, creams or soaps

i found a soap on facefriend.com

anybody knows about it? have you tried it, did it work? I dont know, maybe its crap but i have to try it.

I have a wedding to go to in september, plus i am going to new school starting august 16th. It would be nice if i had clear skin, thats why i am so desperate right now to clear at least some of my skin up. Please, if you know of any products that help let me know

well, here is another thing i am going to try

Tomorrow, i am buying this special tee which will clear me up on the inside, its the kind of a tee that makes you go to the bathroom alot. I go to the bathroom sometimes ones in three days. Maybe that could be causing my acne? ANyway, i will clear up some of my shit, and then i am going on an apple diet. JUst apples for three days. I know people said it wont work but i'll try it anyways, who knows maybe it will work