Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone ever use Sulfur Ointment 10% for acne? I found it at Walmart it says Acne Medication Sulfur Ointment 10% on it...its a Spanish brand....the directions say to apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes and wash it off....

Anyone ever use Sulfur Ointment 10% for acne? I found it at Walmart it says Acne Medication Sulfur Ointment 10% on it...its a Spanish brand....the directions say to apply to clean face leave on for 10 minutes and wash it off....

If you haven't used it before,just don't use it anymore.i've tried sulfur before and my acne just got worse.it might or might not happen to you..but still,you could try if you want to..right now i'm using BP and its really working.if you're looking for a good product,use AHA.just be patient.

If you haven't used it before,just don't use it anymore.i've tried sulfur before and my acne just got worse.it might or might not happen to you..but still,you could try if you want to..right now i'm using BP and its really working.if you're looking for a good product,use AHA.just be patient.

I had just started using BP again its 10% BP and I did try the Sulfur Ointment the day I bought it and I loved it. I had a huge bump on my chin and it wasn't going away BP make it a little bit smaller...after using the Sulfur Ointment only twice its already 95% gone =D

Sorry it didn't work for you, but it seems to be working well for me. And I don't plan on using it more then like 2/3 times a week since its like a mask. And I'm using BP when I don't use the Sulfur Ointment.

I honestly feel like sulfur ointments do everything that BP is supposed to, but better and with no irritation.

Sulfur dries out pimples better than BP, but there's no redness, no itchiness, and less drying. Just my experience.