Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrwilson

back , shoulders , chest

i have had a real bad problem for the last 3 years or so now.

i have lots of spots on my back shoulders and chest,there is also alot of scared tissue.

what are the best methods to get rid of this?

i realize its not going to go over night but the things i have tried so far (such as clearasol and oxy.) just havnt worked for me at all.

i also visited the doctor and he gave me some tablets but these also did absolutly nothing for me.

interested to hear from people with similar problem.

(i have no problems what so ever with spots on my face....i never get any on my face at all)

Do you have active acne now?

If so i suggest a prescription of BP. its called brevoxyl 8% cleansing lotion. You apply it to the areas and leave it on for like 5 minutes. Then rinse it off. This cleared me up 95%.

As far as red marks go time is the best healer. As far as speeding up the process on such a large area...im really unsure. You should maybe invest in a good body scrub and gently rub the areas to get rid of dead skin.

Btw dont pop them EVER.

Do you have active acne now?

If so i suggest a prescription of BP. its called brevoxyl 8% cleansing lotion. You apply it to the areas and leave it on for like 5 minutes. Then rinse it off. This cleared me up 95%.

As far as red marks go time is the best healer. As far as speeding up the process on such a large area...im really unsure. You should maybe invest in a good body scrub and gently rub the areas to get rid of dead skin.

Btw dont pop them EVER.

I dont see why not. try it out.. just dont leave it on for over 30 seconds

also, moisturize.. ramp up the time u leave it on over a few weeks so ur skin adjusts until u can leave it on for like a minute witth minimal dryness/irritation.

should I still apply the BP gel after washing my face, or is the Brevoxyl going to deposit itself inside my pores?

PanOxyl is extremely effective also!! It's a 10% BP Bar that clears up bacne 100% well atleast it did for me... It is also extremely effective on your face.... lets just say that to everything theres a down side and this product leaves ur face extremely dry! But w/e beauty is pain!!! :twisted:

Just came back from the store... my insurance wants $30 for Brevoxyl!! Fuck that, I got the Clean and Clear stuff for $5, good enough

teplo i would highly recommend you use a BP Bar lyk Panoxyl 5% or 10% for your back neck and chest... it works wonders!!! now for your face it may be a bit to harsh...