Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kent

Temporary alternative pumps

Hi guys,

It's Kent - keeping you posted on news about pumps for years we've gotten complaints that the pumps were popping up during shipping. Pump options are limited and the one we were using was the best available. Over the years we've found people like a pump with a large head easy to press. And with a downward sloping dispense canal. Acne.org Pumps also dispense a measured dose (2mL per pump) as called for on The Regimen. So finding a pump that has it all is tough. But I've been looking for you guys and I think I found it. Our new pumps have a humungous head (it looks a little silly but people like a wide surface area to make dispensing easy so I went for it). They are nice and sturdy, dispense properly, and best of all, they came with an option to add a clip that locks it closed. It cost extra but I went ahead and got it cuz I know a lot of you had trouble with pumps popping in route.

The new pumps were specially made, which took longer than I thought. Due to the delay we ran out of pumps :o but I was able to find a couple boxes of spare pumps that could be shipped ASAP. The spare pumps are not great :confused: but it was either use them or just stop making products. I figured people would rather have lame pumps than run out of product and possibly break out. I just wanted to let you guys know you might get sucky pumps - but only for a very short while. The new pumps are here now.

If any of you get a bottle with the temporary alternative pump on it and you really hate it just pop us an email and we'll send you a new one on the house. I'm sorry for the inconsistent pumps - it was the best I could do in a tight jam. But I really think you're gonna love the new gigantic locked-in-place pumps so maybe it was all worth it.

Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Hi guys,

It's Kent - keeping you posted on news about pumps for years we've gotten complaints that the pumps were popping up during shipping. Pump options are limited and the one we were using was the best available. Over the years we've found people like a pump with a large head easy to press. And with a downward sloping dispense canal. Acne.org Pumps also dispense a measured dose (2mL per pump) as called for on The Regimen. So finding a pump that has it all is tough. But I've been looking for you guys and I think I found it. Our new pumps have a humungous head (it looks a little silly but people like a wide surface area to make dispensing easy so I went for it). They are nice and sturdy, dispense properly, and best of all, they came with an option to add a clip that locks it closed. It cost extra but I went ahead and got it cuz I know a lot of you had trouble with pumps popping in route.

The new pumps were specially made, which took longer than I thought. Due to the delay we ran out of pumps :o but I was able to find a couple boxes of spare pumps that could be shipped ASAP. The spare pumps are not great :confused: but it was either use them or just stop making products. I figured people would rather have lame pumps than run out of product and possibly break out. I just wanted to let you guys know you might get sucky pumps - but only for a very short while. The new pumps are here now.

If any of you get a bottle with the temporary alternative pump on it and you really hate it just pop us an email and we'll send you a new one on the house. I'm sorry for the inconsistent pumps - it was the best I could do in a tight jam. But I really think you're gonna love the new gigantic locked-in-place pumps so maybe it was all worth it.

Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Actually you can use a normal screw cap which closes tightly, then give the pump separately. Many companies are doing this. In this way, there will not be leakage at all.

I do have problems with the pumps and it's happening everytime when I receive my order. I thought this only happens to overseas parcel, like mine. After reading this message, I realised that it's almost everyone's problem. Some lucky ones will not have broken pumps and leakage, of course. But for the parcel to take 2 weeks to reach me, the pumps always give way.

It's good that you solved the problem and I am looking forward to see changes (the new pump) soon.

Well done and keep up the good work. Cheers!

Does this new pump dispense the same amount of product? Cause, i feel it dispenses very little.

VERY little

and if not, then the new moisturizer really does not moisturize, seeing as i am using about 9 pumps and still having very flaky skin and dry skin.

=/

really only two pumps? could a picture of what two pumps of the new moisturizer with the new pump is supposed to look like be posted?