Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I've had acne since I was 13 years old, and it has always been very consistent, there was never a point in my life when I didn't have some pimples. I have tried nearly everything on the market, from over-the-counter products to prescriptions, all of them did the same thing: jack shit. That has changed, and I am 22 years old. My mom has this friend that gives massages and is also very educated in the beauty and cosmetics field. She has many acne treatments and lotions and cleansers and stuff from Japan that I have never even heard of. Anyways, she did this thing to me where she lets all of this hot mist over my face to open up my pores. Then, she takes this needle looking thing and penetrates into the zit, and squeezes out all of the toxins and bacteria and stuff. She literally goes down to the root of the zit and kills it. There is so much puss and dirt that comes out, its unbelievable. Afterwards, she wipes the area clean with this disinfectant to keep germs out. Yes, the first part of the process hurt like a bitch, but it is well worth it. After about a day, the pimples that she "killed" will turn into little scabs and come right off your skin. It may sound harsh and seem like it is bad for your skin and may cause scarring, but it isn't! I can't even tell I ever even had zits anymore! However, you are probably thinking that it is too good to be true, there must be something else you have to do. Yes, that is right. She gave me this Oil control washing cream and some Oil control jelly to put on any zits that may pop up. Both of these products are simply the best I have ever used. The face wash seems to have stopped my skin from producing excess oil that leads to zits, yet my skin still feels smooth! I usually get those zits that stay for like a week, and then slowly fade away and leave red marks. However, using the stuff she gave me, if I ever see a pimple, I simply apply the Oil control jelly directly on the zit with a q-tip and the next morning its gone! It's probably a good idea to tell you the name of the products, so here they are: Menardo Oil Control Washing Cleanser (thats the one I use to wash my face). Menardo Oil Control Jelly (thats what I put on any pimples that pop up). The treatment ingredients in the jelly are: Sulfur, Quaternium, Hamamelis Extract and Scutellaria Extract. Both of the products are japanese, but I know that you can find them here in th US. I wish you luck in finding someone that does the whole process of killing the zit, because it works like a charm. The products that I talked about shouldn't be too hard to find, altough they are somewhat expensive.

Good Luck!

By the way, the spots where she did the pimple killing thing are clear as can be. I haven't got a single zit in any of the areas that she disinfected.

Look around at your local massage parlor or cosmetic place where there is someone that is certified in the field of beauty and cosmetics or massaging and ask them if they can do what they did to me.

They are called estheticians, i think. My mom's friend used to be one. They pop zits for a living!

Well whatever they are called, they are very helpful. And by the way, even if your zits are very small, they can still treat them. I had some very small zits that I got taken care of.

YOU could save money and pop it with a sterile needle. Then put iodine or rubbing alcohol in it to disinfect the area. Then put Milk Of Magnesia to control oil or a sulphur based gel(these two are money savers and just in case it's hard or really expensive to buy the other products you said).

If you steam your face long enough a head will form and then use the needle.

What do you mean if I steam my face long enough a "head" will appear? It is pretty expensive, so I might just do it myself. By the way, the sulfur based gel thing that I use works awesome to eliminate pimples.

Look, I didnt say that I used rubbing alcohol or iodine. He just said that it burned real bad and so I assumed that is what disinfected the area. Nothing else really burns like this on open wounds. Each face is different, for instance I can basically put whatever I want on my face without irritation, and many cannot.

To get a head to form in my experience I either have to use a strong peel and take a few layers off or steam my face(with pure water). It may not be a good idea but that's what has worked for me in the past. By a head I mean a white spot that is the root of the zit. You then poke it with a needle. I'm assuming thats what the lady did to you.

I know that when I did use sulphur it worked awesome to heal overnight.