Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wikka way

Panoxyl 2.5% or Quinoderm 5%?

Which is the best for the regimen - Panoxyl 2.5% or Quinoderm 5%? My experience of Panoxyl 5% was that it was really drying....

I have only tried quinoderm 5% and find this very drying. i do have sensitive skin though. I would like to know if the panoxyl 2.5% is more or less drying than quinoderm 5. I hear it has alcohol in it which could pose a problem

Any news on that?! I'm planning to go on a regimen of Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, Panoxyl 2.5% (or Quinoderm?!) and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. My current regimen involves Sulphur Soap wash, and a strong Glycolic Acid cream at night and in the morning a moisturizer with this epic list of ingredients Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Yeast Ferment Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Seed Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Biotin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Oil, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phaseolus Vulgaris (Kidney Bean) Extract, Hedera Heix (Ivy) Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Parfum, EDTA, BHA.---------- considering changing it. Every once in a while I do clay masks. Sulphur soap worked wekk so far but the real staple is the Glycolic Acid cream.

I'm thinking to do the bp regimen proactive thing AM and keep the sulphur/glycolic routine for PM. How does this sound to you, guys?! I'm quite clueless... My acne is moderate/severe, I get about 3-4 nodules/cysts quite constantly. Now I've changed my diet and stuff seems to improve but I can expect anything...