Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was in Dan's Regime for 5 days... and I was getting itching, reddnes and little burining of skin ... and I just stopped it ... so very sorry cause I thought that it can made my skin clear again ... anyway

right now ,, I stoppend for 2 days ,, and I still have the burning patches ... like those rolleyes.gif ( when you get burn and then with a dead skin on the top ) I don't know how to explain ... well ,, It just happend on my cheek ... I am sure is because the bp gel.. !/?/

anyway ... Is it mean I am sensetive to the bp gel .. cause Before before .. I used clearsil 10% ,, and I never get my skin like that .. !!////

yesterday night / I saw whitehead on my cheek ... and I put a little of bp gel on it .. and this morning .. It was more dry .... so I don't know what going wrong ??1! wink.gif

hope the regime work for you guys ... do you know any other regime ??????

well ... thank you guys ... something I gotta tell you ..I ask my mom about that ( well she is not with me right now .. but on the phone ) ..

anyway .. she told me that it is normal .. cuase one time she went to the dermatology ... and the doc gave her somekind of stuff .. and if burn and red her skin .... after that ... she had to stop using it .. and then the skin peel off .. and there is when she has to continues with the medicien .. she told me is that the only way you can get rid of the pimples is let your skin peel off ??? 111 wink.gif weird !!????

any way .. ah yehh .. I use the neutrogena ance spot ... and I use my whole one finger !.... cause I saw on Dan' regime .. he said that two finger is the maxim... and I thought that I used clearasil 10% before .. and nothing happend to me .. so I just started with that .. /!! Is it the right amound /????

anyways .. does the regime work for you guys ??? :huh::boohoo: